Philadelphia Weight Loss Doctor Ketosis Fat Burning Smoothies
Today I’m going to give you three great smoothie recipes. They happen to be three of my favorite recipes. Usually my smoothie recipes contain lots of vegetables but today these recipes just taste really good and are more leaning towards a lower carbohydrate – higher fat diet such as a ketosis diet plan. The recipes are for a Chocolate Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie, a Chocolate Coconut Smoothie and a Coconut Berry Smoothie.
If this is your first time visiting our website and you would like more information on our Philadelphia Medical Weight Loss Doctor Supervised Program I invite you to call and schedule your free weight loss consultation. Just call us at 215-821-7336 and are friendly staff will gladly schedule your consultations and answer all of your questions.
The recipes I’m giving you are for approximately 1 serving. Depending on how thick you like your smoothies you can add anywhere from ½ cup – 1 cup of milk to the recipes. I like my smoothies to be a bit thicker so for me ½ cup of any milk beverage is usually fine.
Chocolate Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Peanut butter – 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
- Banana – 1 frozen
- Coconut milk or any other milk of your choice – 1/2 cup
- Blend and enjoy! You can add more or less milk depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
Chocolate Coconut Smoothie
- Fruit – 1 small fruit of your choice
- Coconut milk / Unsweetened almond milk – ½ or 1 cup
- Chia seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
- Combine in your blender, blend and enjoy!
Coconut Berry Smoothie XXVI
- blueberries – 1/4 cup
- water – 1/4 cup
- coconut milk or any other milk beverage – 1/2 cup
- vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- liquid stevia – 10 drops, more or less depending on your own personal taste
- ice cubes – 5, again you can add more or less ice cubes.
- Place everything in a blender, blend and enjoy!
There you have it, three awesome smoothie recipes to help control your appetite and achieve your weight loss goals.
Everyone coming into the office seems to be really enjoying the smoothie recipes and many patients have shared their own smoothie recipes with me and have given me permission to put them on our website. So, if you enjoy these recipes please let us know the next time you come into the office and if you have some recipes that you would like to share with everyone please let us know that as well.
And our medical assistance wanted to make sure that we mentioned our new smoothie board that we have in the waiting room. Our smoothie board has a new smoothie of the week, each week so be sure to take a picture of it, that way you can enjoy it later.
If you, a friend, coworker, loved one and/or family member need help with improving your health and wellness and losing weight I invite you to call us and schedule your free weight loss consultation. Just call us at 215-821-7336 and schedule your free visit now.
- Published in Diet Doctors in Bucks County, Diet Doctors in Philadelphia, Medical Weight Loss, Medical Weight Loss in Philadelphia PA, Medical Weight Loss Philadelphia, Philadelphia Weight Loss Doctor, Philadelphia Weight Loss Doctors, weight loss philadelphia
Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake Recipe by Medical Weight Loss Philadelphia
Great Recipe for a No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 sm. pkg SF Jello, any flavor
- 1 c boiling water
12 oz soft cream cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese
12 pkgs Splenda
1/2 cup heavy creamDissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir well. Blend cream cheese & ricotta in separate bowl with electric mixer. Whip in the Equal. Add gelatin mixture and blend until smooth. Whip the cream to heavy peak stage. Fold in jello mixture. Pour into paper-lined muffin cups and refrigerate until set. Total: 29 carb. Makes 10 @ 3 carbs
I hope you enjoy this recipe. It is really easy to make and tastes so good.
Stop The Insane Crazy Exercises & Workouts – Learn Simple & Easy Weight Loss Exercises
- You do not have to exercise like an insane person performing super high intensity exercises each and every day.
- You do not have to run 10 miles each and every day.
- You do not have to starve yourself.
- You do not have to have an expensive gym membership.
- You do not have to spend a fortune on personal trainers.
- You do know have to have fancy expensive exercise equipment.
- You do not have to spend money on the latest and greatest exercise DVDs.
- You do not have to push yourself to the point where you actually cause yourself harm by injuring yourself.
- You do not have to spend a fortune on weight loss supplements and fat burners and all that other stuff that you see promoted on television and sold online and in stores that are in our local malls.
- Published in Weight Loss
7 Weight Loss Tips
7 Weight Loss Tips from our Philadelphia Medical Weight Loss Center to lose weight fast.
You should have a small portion of protein with each and every meal.
Stay away from fried foods. When foods are fried it diminishes all the nutritional benefits of that particular food and it also adds a tremendous amount of calories and unhealthy fats. Better cooking methods include steaming, grilling, broiling and baking.
You should be physically active each and every day. In order to lose weight it is not necessary to spend two hours in the gym every day. In fact you do not even have to have to gym membership. All you have to do is be active. The more physically active you are the more calories you burn during the day. You will also help develop good lean muscle and burn fat. You can take the stairs at work instead of using the elevator. You can ride a bicycle to work or to school. While you are watching your favorite television show it night you could actually be peddling on a stationary bike. You could also take a brisk walk around your neighborhood or your favorite local park. To achieve the maximum fat loss you should have a goal of performing some type of cardiovascular activity for 60 minutes each day.
Tip Number 4:
You should have your breakfast within the first 30 to 60 minutes of waking up. This will balance your body's chemistry and also put your body into fat burning mode for that day. If you do not eat during the first 30 to 60 minutes of waking up your body will go into starvation mode in the majority of the calories that you consumed during the day will be stored as fat. Please remember that you have to eat a good quality source of protein at breakfast. Coffee with extra cream and extra sugar and a jelly doughnut do not make up a healthy breakfast but they will make you terribly fat.
Tip Number 5:
You should drink at least 64 ounces of water every day. Your body needs to be properly hydrated in order to perform all of its normal activities. Without the right amount of water your body will not operate at its peak capacity.
Tip Number 6:
Do not be confused with all the different diet fads and 20 weight loss programs. So many people come into my office and are totally confused about what they really should be doing in order to be healthy and in order to be at a body weight that they would be happy with. Sadly this is because of all of the advertisements and infomercials that are on the television and on the Internet. The majority of these advertisements are just promoting weight loss programs, supplements or products that may give you a quick fix but eventually you will usually gained back all the weight you lost and probably even more than the weight you lost.
Tip Number 7:
If you really want to lose weight in a fast, safe and healthy way order to lose weight you should work with a healthcare professional that specializes in weight loss. In our medical weight loss program many of our patients do not have the slightest idea about what they really have to do to lose weight but this does not matter because we hold our patients by the hand and guide them step-by-step through their weight loss journey.
So if you are ready to lose weight give us a call for a weight loss consultation. Call us at 215-821-7336
Medical Weight Loss Philadelphia
7439 Frankford Avenue
Philadelphia PA 19136
- Published in Weight Loss