- 1 cup almond flour (fine ground)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp powdered xylitol*
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp raw unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour (fine ground)
- 1/4 cup powdered xylitol*
- 2 tsp Stevia
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with unbleached parchment paper.
- CRUST Combine the almond flour, powdered xylitol, and sea salt in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, stir together coconut oil, butter and vanilla extract. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until thoroughly combined. Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until lightly golden.
- LEMON TOPPING While the crust bakes, prepare the topping. In a blender or food processor (or by hand with a whisk), combine the almond flour, powdered xylitol, stevia, eggs, and lemon juice. Blend on Medium speed until smooth. Remove the crust from the oven. Pour the topping evenly over the hot crust.
- Pop back into oven. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees F until the topping is golden at edges. Let cool in the baking dish for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Sprinkle with extra powdered xylitol (optional). Cut into bars and serve.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. It’s a nice sugar free treat.
I saw this recipe on: